Maine Families of Washington County offers a wide variety of free services to help your baby have the best possible start!
Whether you are a first time parent or adding to your family, Maine Families is a great resource for those most important days in your child’s life.
Childbirth Classes are offered at the Hospital monthly. Click here for the current schedule.
Our Home Visitors…
- Help you plan for a healthy pregnancy
- Help you know what to expect at each stage of your child’s development
- Recognize your child’s developmental milestone accomplishments
- Help you navigate day-to-day parenting challenges
- Connect you with community resources
- Provide extra support during times of unexpected challenges
Maine Families serves any parent who is having a baby and lives in Washington County. Parents must sign up for Maine Families before their child is three months of age.
How do you find out more?
For further information give us a call at 255-0481 (Machias) or 454-0348 (Calais) or email us.